Thursday, June 3, 2010

Shutting down

Eric Schmidt, Sergei Brin and Larry Page are now officially off my list of businessmen worthy of respect!!! They are turning over their misguided, stupid intercepted data to a national government!

What part of "Big Brother is watching" do you not understand? Delete the data and show the server logs verifying the deletion, but DO NOT TURN IT OVER to the government! Are you F#%&ing IDIOTS?

I will never access a website in any way connected to Google. I will NOT be associated with any product of any kind connected to Google. That includes Google.com, maps.google com, Gmail and Blogger.com. This blog will be shut down soon. Google is HISTORY as far as I'm concerned.

Dudes, if you think you've dodged a problem by turning over this data, you ain't seen nothing yet. Oh, yeah, and I'm shorting GOOG.

No comments: